Tuesday, May 6, 2014

30 Pound Mark • I Lost 10 lbs In A Month!

Originally, I was going to make a post about how I've been
doing pretty poorly with the month of May. Instead, I decided to focus on the positive things and realize how much weight I have lost! I cannot believe I've been going at it for 3 months now and on to the fourth. I've lost a total of 30 lbs and I am just over the moon. I feel better about myself & just in general feel so much healthier.

This month started off with high hopes and crashed pretty quickly. I ended up eating "raw" for almost three days and just gave in. I look at it the same way I see over-eating for skipping a meal. My body wasn't getting what it needed or what it wanted and it overcompensated my urges. Not only did I binge, but it was horrible junk food that I ended up eating. My entire digestive system is out of whack and I immediately regretted not only my binge period, but my choice to change up something that actually was working. By quitting everything but fruits and veggies pretty much cold turkey, I threw away my willpower and eventually gave in.

It is now 1 week into the month of May, and I am slowly but surely getting back on track with my awarding plan I've stuck to for the last three months. I may rearrange my grocery list and try to eat raw again one day, but not until I research a little more about the concept.

I figured an update would be nice to those of your who have been following my journey either on here, or Pinterest. I thank those of you who have offered your support and encouragement. I will be skipping this week of weigh ins and my Slimquick Pure updates until I have an update worth sharing. I hope you are all well and I will talk to you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment