Friday, April 4, 2014

Oven Roasted Chicken Dinner


This is my first purchase with Healthy Choice, and boy was it a good one.


I try to shy away from complete meals in my freezer section, but couldn't pass this one up. It comes with a chicken breast, a side of mashed potatoes w/gravy, a side of cut carrots & green beans, and a dessert of sweet baked peaches. 

When I first dug into my meal, I noticed it being a little bit on the sweet side. By looking at the meal, I assumed a savory bite. Due to the fact that you are supposed to remove the film from your dessert, I think that may mend the flavors while your meal is cooking. 

Overall, this was very yummy. The chicken breast wasn't overdone or tough in any way. (I find this sometimes in frozen meat.) The potatoes were probably my favorite. I also noticed the green beans & carrots weren't mushy or super watery.

I give this ☆☆☆☆ out of 5 stars because it is delicious, inexpensive, wholesome & it comes with dessert, guys! Next time I come across these, I'm stocking up. For some reason I cannot find them as easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment