Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Meals To Avoid In The Freezer Section

Welcome to the post of opinions. If you dislike opinions other than your own, please see you way out the door. This is an ongoing post of "diet" meals I could not be bothered to deal with. Each post is based on my own taste and opinion.


Lean Cuisine Meatloaf w/ Mashed Potatoes
I had such high hopes for this meal. It looks divine and smells delicious. As I went in for my first bite, I couldn't stomach the taste. I hadn't gotten to the red skin potatoes. After taking my first bite of meatloaf, I lost my appetite. 

Lean Cuisine Apple, Cinnamon & Almond Oatmeal
Again, the delicious aroma of this made the let down harder to beat with. Not only does this take forever to thicken, it has no taste and a horrible texture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment