Saturday, March 8, 2014

Three Cheese & Spinach Stuffed Pretzels


I'm not sure why the freezer section is being taken over by pretzel bread, but I'm hesitant. I purchased these on sale for around $3.00, and I am pretty satisfied.


While I was skeptical about the pretzel bread, I go nuts for some Spanakopita. If you're not sure what that is, prepare yourself. Spanakopita is a Greek pastry that combines spinach and cheese into one freaking delicious treat. Pastry is nowhere near friends with diet, so I see this snack as an answer to my prayers.

You get two pouches in a box, and each pouch contains four bundles of joy. After popping these noms in the microwave for about a minute, you are set to enter the gates of diet heaven. 

Now, this isn't something that should be consumed every single day, (even though the spinach cancels out the cheese ;) but at 220 calories per serving, it is the perfect way to treat yourself now and then. 

I give this ☆☆☆☆ out of 5 stars, only because I want to eat it every minute of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment